AlphaSquadMS Forum
Welcome to AlphaSquadMS forums, as a guest you may NOT view the forums. Kindly log-in or register to access the forums, thank you.
AlphaSquadMS Forum
Welcome to AlphaSquadMS forums, as a guest you may NOT view the forums. Kindly log-in or register to access the forums, thank you.
AlphaSquadMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AlphaSquadMS Forum! Where the fun never ends and nothing stay the same :]

HomeSpacebar's gm app I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spacebar's gm app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spacebar

Spacebar's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Spacebar's gm app   Spacebar's gm app EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Name: Winson Heng Yong Seng

IGN: Spacebar

Timezone: GMT+8

Country of residence: Singapore.

Contact info[AIM/MSN or others]: failatfailing@hotmail.com

Time spent in the server: 2 weeks. 62 rb.

How active you are: 5~6 hrs a day. Weekends 8~10

GM Experience with sufficient prove (if any): Made my own server. Shut it down cause my com too laggy cant host lol.

How can you contribute to the server: I will and must help players in any need, and i will deliberately check the answers
to their questions if i dont know them. I will not let my personal feelings get in the way of banning people. Ex: There is one
guy called iPacman. He's a gm in Cygnusstory[shut down]. I was just joking with him and i F3 him and then he threatened to ban me. WTF. I quitted the server right away.

How you will use your powers: Anything as long as Ernest says that i can use it for that purpose. I will never host events
randomly and i will only host if there is 5~10 people online.

Why you should be chosen: There is no answer to that. Everyone has an equal chance to be chosen. If u were to ask me to answer that question, it would be that i made my own server before.

Others: I have a mob.wz and string.wz for pink bean, a char.wz for yeti,turtle and KOC dragon mounts, a item.wz for chairs like bed, heart chair, sauna etc. If you want i could send it to you.
Back to top Go down
xOzzy
xOzzy

Spacebar's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spacebar's gm app   Spacebar's gm app EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Well he does have items and mobs for newly released monsters, how the would function in the 62 setting is beyond me , hopefully it wont destroy the server though lol
Back to top Go down

Spacebar's gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AlphaSquadMS Forum :: Job Applications :: GameMaster Applications-
Jump to: